Skip to product information
1 of 2

Pure Aloe Vera Gel, 1 kg [Bulk Aloe Gel]

Pure Aloe Vera Gel, 1 kg [Bulk Aloe Gel]

Regular price Rs. 950.00
Regular price Rs. 950.00 Sale price Rs. 950.00
Sale Sold out

Our best selling Aloe Vera Gel now comes in bulk pack for all those who use it regularly for skin and hair care.

99% Pure: Grown, harvested & processed in Rajasthan, our Aloe Vera Gel is composed of 99% pure aloe pulp & juice, with the remaining 1% consisting of aqua, a plant-based natural thickener (xanthan gum), and a food-grade preservative. Preservation is important to keep it shelf stable.

Multipurpose: Use it for face, hair & body.

Shelf Life: Keep the bulk jar of Aloe in fridge for upto a year and keep refilling your daily use jar once a month.

View full details

Quantity: 1000g

Extracted from the wildly grown Aloe Vera plant in Indian tropics, this aloe vera gel is free of any added colors/fragrance/fillers. When applied on skin, it calms down skin inflammations, relieves and hydrates dry, rough and itchy skin, controls oil production, soothes insect bites and razor burns. It also works as a hair conditioner, making hair soft and smooth without toxic chemicals.

99% Pure Aloe Gel: NOT 100% BUT 99% PURE: Unlike many Aloevera gels which claim to be 100% pure aloe gel which is impossible, we genuinely claim our Aloe vera Gel to be 99% pure. Rest 1% is aqua, xanthan gum (plant based natural thickener) & food grade preservative.

Two things that make us unique: Firstly, we source our ingredients directly from farmers in India to ensure top quality, unlike other brands that simply claim to use "farm-sourced" ingredients. Secondly, we go beyond just selling products by providing a platform for safe and effective DIY beauty and wellness solutions. Our founder, a certified formulator and aromatherapist, carefully creates each recipe and shares her expertise with customers, empowering them to take charge of their own self-care.

Rosemary plants Rose petals Farmer harvesting Aloe vera plants Rosemary plantation

Customer Reviews

Based on 10 reviews
80%
(8)
20%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
C
CS
Aloe vera gel

The best ever jel. No second thought. I use for hair , body as well for my fur child

V
Vijayalakshmi pothakamuri
excellent quality

excellent quality

N
Nalini mohan
Feeling fresh and Good.

Amazing product. So pure and gentle . Just live using it.

C
Customer
Really nice

Its work for my oily skin, and save my skin to sunburn

U
U.S.
One of the finest Aloe Vera Gel

I have been using the BIRA's Aloe Gel since last 6 months religiously every day and have achieved wonderful results. Because of my highly sensitive skin, earlier I tried so many products but instead of healing my skin, they all caused more damage.. my search for genuine products finally ended at BIRA.. I must say all the products are powerhouses.. esp the rosehip oil, hibiscus powder and Aloe gel.. these are so pure, gentle and light on the skin that my skin texture has improved phenomenally.. thank you team BIRA and may God bless you all..